GENERAL INFO FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- For ages 5-7, tuition is $40 per student per session. For ages 8+ and 10+, tuition is $20 per student per session.
- Classes are held at my home off of Elliot between Recker and Higley in Gilbert.
- To register, fill out the registration from on the bottom of the blog (you will need to submit one form per student). Feel free to register for as many or as few sessions as you would like. Back to back classes are permitted (e.g. if you register your child for the 8+ and 10+ class they would stay for both classes and attend 2:40-5:30).
- Tuition is due by midnight on Tuesday, May 5, 2015 (or when you register, if it is after May 5th) and is non-refundable after that date. Once you submit your registration, I will send you an invoice powered by PayPal (you don’t need to have a PayPal account). If you prefer not to use PayPal, please contact me so that we can make other arrangements. A few weeks before summer classes start, I will also send you an email with my address and more details about the classes.
- If a session you are interested in is full, please still let me know that you would like to attend. I will add your artist to the wait list.
- Because of the nature of the art classes I am not able to offer refunds if your child misses a class. However, if your child is ill and won’t be able to attend a session, please let me know ASAP. If I am able to fill your child’s space, you will receive a refund.